Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is calling!



Yes, believe it or not, Christmas is getting a little closer every day....I know, it is unbelievable, lol. How are your preparations going? Do you have to plan a meal? a trip away? We are having a small Christmas lunch at our place this year, with my mum, brother and sister-in-law. So far I have decided on the menu for the day.... and that is about all! I still have not done the present shopping, although I do have a list. We have not finished our decorations yet, I need to buy some paper. I did buy some cute vintage napkins the other day, so my table setting idea is coming together slowly. So still plenty for me to do in the next few weeks.


To get more inspiration I like to peruse magazines.....I think I have every Christmas edition of every magazine in the country (am I sounding like Sarah Palin???). I also find it really hard to throw away Christmas editions....so some of my ideas come from the last few years. I just change the colour schemes etc, to suit what I have planned for this year. My favourite magazines include ideas for table settings, decorations and meals that are achievable in a family home :). Tomorrow I will post me favourite Christmas ideas from the latest editions so you know which magazines to purchase (if you haven't already!). Where do you get Christmas inspiration from?





image from here.

No comments: