Thursday, November 6, 2008

And......it's Friday!


Where did the week go??? My plans for this weekend involve some housework, breaking out the text books, watching the Christmas pageant, planting some pretty flowers with Miss Chooken and trying to get Miss Sunshine to a) stay clean and b) stay still long enough for me to get a decent photo of her!!! Going through my overloaded picture file recently, I realised that decent pics of Miss Sunshine are few and far between....and the days with her at such a gorgeous age are too fleeting, so I had better snap some moments for prosperity!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

well, well, well - I LOVE that you have started a blog young lady!!! - i'll be back to visit again for sure! (your girls are absolute darlings) xx