Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Pagent



The annual Christmas Pagent rolls into town this weekend.... much to Miss Chooken's disgust we will not be attending. Unfortunately the hubby will be at work and I simply can not entertain the idea of arriving early enough to get a decent view, trying to convince Miss Sunshine that the safest place to be is in her stroller, plus trying to convince Miss Chooken to stay sitting/stnading near said stroller. I am a bad, mean mummy, I know. But lining kids up along a road with thousands of strangers around just does not appeal. The pagent itself does appeal, and I will have it on telly for our viewing pleasure. I like waving at Father Christmas and listening to the commentary on the history of the floats...

I guess that the pagent means I really need to get some present shopping done....yes, that's right - I haven't completed any gift shopping yet. I'm not even sure what to get for the girls and hubby this year. The rotten lemons I mentioned
here really distracted me in the past few months, but it is time to pull my socks up and get on with things a bit. I will let you know what I find!

No comments: