Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The busy-ness of babies...

...and baby showers.



So I am chasing up the last of my preparations for my sister's baby shower this weekend. It is very exciting for me to be sharing this new stage in her life, and Jess has gone to many lengths to include me in her pregnancy experience. Here is a hint of one of the extra contributions to the party favours bag. I am really looking forward to a great afternoon with Jess, our mother, Jess's in-laws and her many friends who are attending.... it should be lovely time.



It is always hectic trying to get the girls and myself organised for even a brief visit away, so I have lined-up a few posts to tick over till early next week. When I return I hope to share some of the fun we got up to celebrating the pending arrival of my little sisters' first bubba :) Bub isn't due to early next year, but due to having to move interstate in a few weeks, Jess decided to have some fun in the city she has called home for the last few years. The next time I visit Sydney it will be strictly for shopping purposes (although I will miss the gracious hospitality and free accommodation, lol).

No comments: