Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time to hit the books!


Well, after taking this past semester off from study (I thought we would be moving), I have signed up for a couple of subjects over the summer semester in the hopes of catching up a little. Some years ago I completed a degree in Environmental Management and worked in native vegetation management for a few years before becoming a mama. For a new challenge I am undertaking a degree in Commerce (maj. in Human Resources). I have really enjoyed it so far, and I love the idea of combining the two fields and working in recruitment or training/devlopment for environmentally orientated companies. I am not sure how the study will go over the crazy Christmas season about to begin, but it will be great to tick off a couple of more subjects and get myself that much closer to returning to the (paid) workforce.

(And I wish my text books were as enjoyable as some of the classic tales Lucy Tartan has compiled above, but Law and Business texts just aren't that exciting!)

Pic from Flickr

No comments: