Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"The sun is sooo hot, it is melting the cool breeze!...


...I think an ice-cream will help my bones cool down mummy".


Such were the words of wisdom offered by Miss Chooken as we walked home from kindy yesterday afternoon. Sure, it was pretty warm, probably around 33-ish C. Yes, the lilly-white pins finally got to see a little sunshine today *gasp*, and I realised I have no shorts that fit. It got me thinking about preparing for the hot spell to come (because surely no-one in Aus. thinks we are going to have a cool, short summer???). Things I need for the coming hot season:


A new hat...

(Is the Kim Catrell too flamboyant for kindy drop-off and pick-up??)


A new blouse - I love that word nearly as much as "frock" :)





New sandles.... I love the look of good ole thongs, but my toes hate it...

Stock-up one ice-cream cones...

So what are your favourite Summer accessories? Leave me a comment on your Summer essentials, I'd love to know!

No comments: