I have seen a lot of lovely white ceramics lately, and although it has never really gone out of style, it sure seems to be enjoying a revival. Here are some of my fav's, both elegant and more rustic...
1. bone china angel wings, spotted at renovate and decorate.
2. tiny owl vase
3. beautiful pears
4. chirp bowl (so cute, this one pic does not do it justice, check the link!)
5. white button, blue bird
6. butterfly-dragonfly dish
7. porcelain and ceramic necklace
8. white porcelain ammonite sculpture
9. bone china feathers
10. crumpled votive bag
11. antlers (for those put-off by actual skull and horns)
PART TWO - PIPPA’S FLOWERS!!!
15 hours ago